What We Believe
1. We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired, infallible Word of God, and therefore the ultimate rule of faith and practice. We use only the King James Version in all of our English-speaking ministries.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe the Genesis account of creation is to be accepted literally, not allegorically or figuratively.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of Mary, a virgin, and that He is true God and true man.
5. We believe that man sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God and literal eternal judgment in Hell and the Lake of Fire.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a substitutionary sacrifice, that He rose from the dead victorious, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood and resurrection.
7. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith without the addition of any works. We believe that when a person receives Christ, they are eternally secure in Christ.
8. We believe in baptism for believers only and that baptism by immersion is the answer of a good conscience toward God. We believe that salvation and scriptural baptism are requirements for membership in the local church, but that baptism holds no saving power.
9. We believe that the local church is a self governing body of believers who have been baptized and that there are only two ordinances: baptism and the Lord’s supper, both of which are administered only to believers.
10. We believe that upon salvation the believer is sealed and indwelled by the Holy Spirit of God. We are non charismatic and do not believe the sign gifts, including speaking in tongues, are a regular work of the Holy Spirit today.
12. We are dispensational in theology and believe in the pre-millennial return of Christ to set up His literal Kingdom on this earth.